I didn’t have a very active blogging month, but I read 6 books so it’s very similar to the previous months. I think the fact that there is almost no pro-wrestling on at the moment helps my reading time^^ Normally I’d watch NJPW in the evenings. But now I read. I miss it a lot though 😦
Here’s what I read & listened to:
- The Dragon Reborn. The Wheel of Time 3 / Robert Jordan ★★★☆ (3.5/5)
- Moving Pictures. Discworld 10 / Terry Pratchett ★★★ (3/5)
- In An Absent Dream. Wayward Children 4 / Seanan McGuire [Audio] ★★ (2/5)
- Ein bisschen Huefte, meine Guete / Renate Bergmann ★★★★☆ (4.5/5)
- The Consuming Fire. The Interdependency 2 / John Scalzi ★★★★ (4/5)
- Cibola Burn. The Expanse 4 / James S.A. Corey ★★★★ (4/5)
Go Big or Go Home Challenge: 2 (The Dragon Reborn by Robert Jordan – 673 pages & Cibola Burn by James S.A. Corey – 584 pages)
Discworld Challenge: 1 (Moving Pictures)
Reading at the moment:
Plans for April?
I am joining Wyrd & Wonder! A month to celebrate Fantasy 🙂 Here is my intro post! So apart from reading exclusively Fantasy this month (sorry, Expanse!), I have a couple of other Fantasy related posts planned! Watch this place 😉
I miscounted last month and forgot a book. My total is actually 26 so far, which is 5 more than I read last YEAR! Go, me!
So apart from work, reading, re-watching some NJPW wrestling matches and doing jigsaw puzzles, not much happened! It was an uneventful & relaxed month. I had a good time!
I also rearranged my bookshelf!
Made some food (Savoury French cheese cake. Like a quiche but more cheese 🙂 )
Had Bloody Mary cravings
and went for walkies!
Have a great May!!