And another funny tag! This time, the lovely team from Plot Monster tagged me, thank you! Check out their blog, it’s great fun 🙂
- Choose 5 books!
- Randomly set up your books in order.
- Flip to a random page in the book and write the first two names you see.
- Put the names in the categories listed below in the order you saw them.
- Cry at how screwed you are…
Books I picked:
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by Joanne K. Rowling –> page 197: Professor Sprout, Professor Umbridge
- Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames –> page 330: Clay, Moog
- The Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch –> page 289: Locke, Jean
- The Wind through the Keyhole by Stephen King –> page 7: Susannah, Oy
- The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson –> page 424: Kaladin, Sadeas
The First Person to Die
😦 Guess all that herbology wasn’t very helpful!
The Person You Trip to Get Away From the Zombies
MWAHAHA, justice served!
The Person That Trips YOU to Get Away From the Zombies
Well, that’s not very nice Clay! He’d probably start feeling bad and come back for me though!
The First Person to Turn into a Zombie
This actually makes too much sense, he’d probably start experimenting and something WILL go wrong! A Zombie in a Onesie.
The Idiot of the Team
I can’t believe it! Maybe he hit his head?
The Brains of the Team
-.-This should have been the other way round!
Hm. Could have been worse! At least she’s tough and won’t faint when she sees a little blood…
The Weapons Expert
OY! Help, we are doomed!
Alright, I take it.
God help us all. I want to get off this wild ride, please!
Everyone I didn’t tag, feel free to do this tag as well! I’d be interested to see who’d be in your team 🙂