I’m doing okay so far. Haven’t bought any books and finished 1. If I take back the Rereads, I’d only have 3 and a half books to go, but I’m no going to make it easy and I really feel like Harry Potter right now. Didn’t remember the 5th being 800 pages long, it looks like a brick! And I am starting to get annoyed at Harry. This is the book where puberty hits 😀 Angry, angsty, drama-queen-Harry is my least favourite Harry! I stopped liking him in this book, but fortunately there are other more likeable characters around, especially Luna Lovegood!
I only read a little of Swan Song, although I still like it, and it’s starting to pick up again after all the explosions & destruction. It’s pretty gory & graphic as well, a kid just had to chop someone’s hand off, ugh.
I might pick up Rogues again later and read one of the short stories.
TBR Books: 3
- The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King
- Black Sun Rising by C.S. Friedman
- Desperation by Stephen King
- Re-Read: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling 131/800
- Re-Read: Rogues by GRRM and Gardner Dozois 201/909
- Re-Read: A Cavern of Black Ice by J.V. Jones 160/804
Finished Books: 1
- Stranger of Tempest by Tom Lloyd
TBR Ebooks: 1
- Re-Read: Wit’ch Gate by James Clemens
- Swan Song by Robert McCammon (18/100%)
- Re-Read: Memories of Ice by Steven Erikson (50/100%)