I am doing it again 😀
Last year, I tried to get rid of my TBR by the end of the year, so I could start the next year fresh with new books. I didn’t manage it last year but brought my TBR down to 2 books. I enjoyed this challenge so I thought I will try it again.
So here are all the books on my TBR:
- The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King
- Black Sun Rising by C.S. Friedman
- Desperation by Stephen King
- Re-Read: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
- Stranger of Tempest by Tom Lloyd 185/457
- Re-Read: Rogues by GRRM and Gardner Dozois 201/909
- Re-Read: A Cavern of Black Ice by J.V. Jones 160/804
- Re-Read: Wit’ch Gate by James Clemens
- Swan Song by Robert McCammon (15/100%)
- Re-Read: Memories of Ice by Steven Erikson (50/100%)
I listed the Re-Reads as well, because I have started a couple and want to still read the 2 I haven’t started yet.
I have almost 3 months for that, so I am optimistic!
Is anyone else setting any challenges for the rest of the year?