I found this tag at The Orang-Utan Librarian and thought it sounded like fun 🙂 So here are my answers:
1. Name a cartoon that you love.
2. What is your favourite song right now?
At the moment I love listening to Rebirth by Poets of the Fall.
3. What could you do for hours that isn’t reading?
- play Nintendo or 3DS, mostly Zelda or Harvest Moon
- watch old Wrestling, thanks to the WWE Network for 9.99!
- play cards or Board Games
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
- I like watching Sports, like Australian Football or Football in general. My German Football team is Schalke 04. We suck at the moment, but we used to be good! And we had RAUL! My Aussie Footy team are the Gold Coast Suns. We also suck most of the time, but we are just a new team and we have Gary Ablett. My Boyfriend goes for the Geelong Cats and I like them as well. They are much better….
- Apart from Footy I also like Tennis and Winter Sports.
- I mentioned a few times that I really like Wrestling. It’s like a soap opera with fighting in between 😉 Very entertaining! It used to be amazing in the late 90’s and early 00’s – more edgy and over the top. But I still like it nowadays. The matches are much better than they used to be, although I wish they’d be less ‘child-friendly’.. My favourite active wrestlers are AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar and Jeff & Matt Hardy.
- I like crocheting but haven’t done it in a while. The last thing I did was wrist warmers
5. What is your favourite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about?
Everything about dairy sheep. Where to get them, how to raise them, etc. I think it’s a good option if you don’t want a cow. They don’t need as much space and won’t give as much milk, which is great if you don’t want to sell it. Sheep milk makes great cheeses and yoghurts. And you get wool as well!
6. What is something unusual that you know how to do?
7. Name something you made in the last year and show us if you can.
No pics, but I made an ‘Oddish’-flower pot as a Christmas present.
8. What is your most recent personal project?
Well, I am still trying to grow a Guava tree in the garden. It’s not dead yet but hasn’t grown a lot the last months. I am not giving up on it!
9. Tell us something that you think about often?
How awesome it would be to live on 10-20 acres in the countryside and not see your neighbours or hear cars. We plan to do that soon so I am spending a lot of time thinking & dreaming about living self sufficiently.
10. Give us something that is your favorite, but make it oddly specific
I love waking up in the morning to my alarm, realizing it’s actually my day off & going back to sleep!! Especially in winter, when it’s so freaking cold outside! There is nothing better!
11. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
‘On this day, I see clearly…’ For some reason.. random Alter Bridge-lyrics 😀