Because I was so good and didn’t buy more books than I could read last year, I treated myself to 5 new ones in the start of 2017 🙂
- The Atlantis Gene. The Origin Mystery 1 by A.G. Riddle –> I decided to read a little of all of them but immediately got stuck. I am at 16% so far and like it. For the most part so far the action takes place in Jakarta and features a top secret anti-terror organization as well as a research facility that is looking to cure autism. There’s lots of explosions and infiltration and conspiracy theories being thrown around. I love it so far!
- The Fate of the Tearling. Tearling Trilogy 3 by Erika Johansen –> I am looking forward to the end of this trilogy and hope that I won’t be too disappointed. A lot of people aren’t happy with the ending. My expectations aren’t very high now so maybe I won’t mind it so much 😀
- Arcanum Unbounded by Brandon Sanderson –> I am soo looking forward to the Stormlight short story! It will be such a tease though as we have to wait until the end of the year to read Oathbringer.
- Magic Bitter, Magic Sweet by Charlie N. Holmberg –> Something short and sweet
- Misery by Stephen King –> Need more King